Coca Cola Sabco is looking for internationally-based professionals across a variety of functions to join their growing team, specifically in Ethiopia, Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia.
If you are qualified in Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical), Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Sales or Supply Chain Management incorporating Asset Care, Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution then we want to hear from you.
Coca Cola Sabco: Proud of our heritage, excited about our future. A privately owned, family business distinguished as an emerging market specialist.
Coca-Cola Sabco (PTY) Ltd. is a dynamic and innovative privately owned Anchor Bottler of the Coca-Cola’s Company products that serves 9 territories across Africa and Asia. Led by experienced industry professionals and driven by a passionate team of employees, Coca-Cola Sabco strives to give customers and consumers the best possible refreshment experience all year round.
Coca-Cola adopts a winning spirit driven by the desire and need to consistently outperform our “best”. Together with a committed focus on winning in the marketplace and financial performance and growth, Coca-Cola Sabco builds its future through the principles of respect for employees, consumers, customers and our communities, pride in what we do and the brands we represent and a passion for improving the future of our business and the communities in which we operate.
Work with a company that works with the world’s most cherished trademark, invests in the most sophisticated and pervasive production and distribution systems in the world and employs people who work with passion and focus.
Consider the unique combination:
- Coca-Cola is the world’s most cherished trademark.
- The above-mentioned countries are on the brink of phenomenal growth.
- Your international exposure will be highly-prized in a growing market.
“It is first and foremost our job to grow the business responsibly; not just for our stakeholders but also for those we employ and the communities we serve.”
Doug Jackson, CEO, Coca-Cola Sabco
- Market Manager
- Brand Manager
- DIRECTEUR(TRICE) DES RESSOURCES HUMAINES AFRIQUE DE L’OUEST (basé en France) Function: HR Location: Africa - various Please note: Only one application to GCC is required in order to be considered for ALL suitable opportunities. We do encourage you to update your profile and CV on your original application in the future to ensure your records are accurate.
- Brand Manager (Gerente de Marca) - ANGOLA