To train qualified professionals committed to the sustainable development of Angola, by the generation and dissemination of knowledge.
To become the leading Institution in Angola within the next two decades
- Ethics, Honesty, and Justice.
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Stimulus to critical thinking, participative academic management and teamwork
- Dedication to research, development, education and extension
- Engineering and Technologies Department (DET)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Applied Social Sciences Department (DCSA)
Maximum capacity: 6,000 students
- Provision of services (consulting and analyses/ laboratory testing)
- Language Centre
- Community Relations
The extracurricular programs within institutions of higher education establishes links with the community. ISPTEC has 6 laboratories available for services to the corporate and industrial sectors for conducting analyses and testing.
Consultancy and advisory support services are also provided.
The on-campus Language Centre offers English and Portuguese courses to guarantee the proficiency of graduating students and boost the internationalization of the Institution.
Fostering dynamic projects that involve students and the community that aim to support the economic, social and cultural development of Angola.
- R&D – Research and Development
- Teaching, Learning and Extension boosted by R&D
- R&D Laboratories.
- Campus area: 3.5 ha.
- Buildings on campus: 16
- 58 classrooms
- 4 blocks of classrooms
- 4 Mini auditoriums
- 1 Large auditorium
- 1 Library
- 1 Gym/sports Complex
- 2 Cafeterias
- 6 Computer labs
- 5 Basic scientific labs
- 29 Professional laboratories in the following areas (being assembled):
- Mechanical technologies
- Metrology and machine-tools
- Energy and fluid mechanics
- Computer science
We develop educational policies with focus on Research and Development. Our scientific research culture from the first academic semesters boosts the teaching process and the qualification of professionals.
Professional laboratories for scientific investigation with cutting-edge technology
POST-GRADUATION COURSES FOR PROFESSIONALS AND RESEARCHERS
R&D COMMITTED TO HUMAN AND SOCIETAL WELFARE
EXTRA CURRICULAR PROGRAMS TO SUPPORT THE ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTRY
HIGH QUALITY AND LEADING EDUCATION
QUALIFIED LECTURERS COMMITTED TO EDUCATION, R&D AND EXTRA CURRICULAR PROGRAMS
MODERN AND EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT