Recruiting excellence for: Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
The largest recruitment event on African soil is back between 1-3 November 2013. Now in its 5th year, the Careers in Africa Johannesburg Recruitment Summit has recruited for 50 top multi-national companies and receives over 5,000 applicants.
At the Careers in Africa Summit, Johannesburg, you can expect:
- Unique access to key decision makers at this exclusive invitation-only event
- Pre-scheduled interviews with leading companies and multinationals
- Exclusive access to senior delegates to arrange ‘on-the-spot’ interviews
- Company presentations, round table discussions and workshops
- Skills training sessions
- A unique opportunity to network with other graduates and professionals from around the world
- An excellent chance of receiving at least one job offer at the end of the Summit
Careers in Africa Summits are Invitation Only events for which you must apply in advance.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Selection Process
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Application
- Uploading your CV
- The Selection Process
- Invitation & Acceptance
- The Summit
- Technical Questions