Recruiting Excellence for: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Gabon, Guinée, Ivory Coast, Mali, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Togo.
Now in its ninth year, this has become the leading event for recruiting graduates and professionals originating from Francophone Africa, currently located across Europe.
At the Careers in Africa Summit, London, you can expect:
- Unique access to key decision makers at this exclusive invitation-only event
- Pre-scheduled interviews with leading companies and multinationals
- Exclusive access to senior delegates to arrange ‘on-the-spot’ interviews
- Company presentations, round table discussions and workshops
- Skills training sessions
- A unique opportunity to network with other graduates and professionals from around the world
- An excellent chance of receiving at least one job offer at the end of the Summit
Careers in Africa Summits are Invitation Only events for which you must apply in advance.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Selection Process
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Application
- Uploading your CV
- The Selection Process
- Invitation & Acceptance
- The Summit
- Technical Questions
"Careers in Africa is an unbeatable initiative! Having been recruited into Coca-Cola, I have enjoyed a varied and fast moving career across Africa with several promotions in a short space of time.am now enjoying the challenges of being a Regional Marketing Manager and could not have wished for a better career move. Thank you Global Career Company!"Rosalind W. Kimani
"If you are looking to work in Africa, this is the best forum for meeting companies looking to recruit from the Diaspora. From the Summit, I managed to progress to the second stage interviews with three companies and got one job offer."Lawrence
“Thanks for the great event, it was well run and it exceeded my expectations. I am pleased to report that I have just accepted an offer from Eskom as a Quantity Surveyor”Thabo Lebone Ntsikelelo
“Participating in the Careers in Africa London Summit was an extremely rewarding experience! After multiple interviews with different companies, I am now back home working with Etisalat.”Olabode
"The direct exposure to hiring decision makers - Managing Directors and HR Directors - via Careers in Africa is incredible. The range and quality of opportunities available is amazing. "Susan Edwards