Recruiting Excellence for: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Gabon, Guinée, Ivory Coast, Mali, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Togo.
Now in its ninth year, this has become the leading event for recruiting graduates and professionals originating from Francophone Africa, currently located across Europe.
At the Careers in Africa Summit, London, you can expect:
- Unique access to key decision makers at this exclusive invitation-only event
- Pre-scheduled interviews with leading companies and multinationals
- Exclusive access to senior delegates to arrange ‘on-the-spot’ interviews
- Company presentations, round table discussions and workshops
- Skills training sessions
- A unique opportunity to network with other graduates and professionals from around the world
- An excellent chance of receiving at least one job offer at the end of the Summit
Careers in Africa Summits are Invitation Only events for which you must apply in advance.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Selection Process
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Application
- Uploading your CV
- The Selection Process
- Invitation & Acceptance
- The Summit
- Technical Questions
“The online experience with Global Career Company is superb. Your communication and candidate support services timely, professional and extremely useful. By registering and attending the Careers in Africa summit I am now embarking on a new and exciting career path that I had not considered before. Thanks for making it happen!”Maggie Rarieya
"The summit was a fantastic experience, I was amazed by the pool of candidates present. During the three days I got interviews with major companies and in the end took up a job offer from Chevron."Domingos Ngonga
"I received a job offer as a senior nuclear engineer within an hour of my interview. A big thank-you to GCC for organizing the Careers in Africa summit!"Herman Bosman
"It was a pleasant experience attending the Careers in Africa event in London as it afforded me the opportunity to meet with organisations serious about recruiting talent for their businesses."Ladi Sanni
"Thank you for the opportunity to attend the London Summit. After multiple interviews, I am now back home working Vodafone Ghana"Angela