Recruiting Excellence for: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Gabon, Guinée, Ivory Coast, Mali, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Togo.
Now in its ninth year, this has become the leading event for recruiting graduates and professionals originating from Francophone Africa, currently located across Europe.
At the Careers in Africa Summit, London, you can expect:
- Unique access to key decision makers at this exclusive invitation-only event
- Pre-scheduled interviews with leading companies and multinationals
- Exclusive access to senior delegates to arrange ‘on-the-spot’ interviews
- Company presentations, round table discussions and workshops
- Skills training sessions
- A unique opportunity to network with other graduates and professionals from around the world
- An excellent chance of receiving at least one job offer at the end of the Summit
Careers in Africa Summits are Invitation Only events for which you must apply in advance.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Selection Process
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Application
- Uploading your CV
- The Selection Process
- Invitation & Acceptance
- The Summit
- Technical Questions
“After a successful interview I received an offer. Now, one month later I am back in South Africa working for Eskom! I am very happy to be home working for such a good employer.”Vuyelwa Peteni
"The event was excellent! I want to congratulate the team at Global Career Company for the commitment, professionalism and dedication that has made the event a great success.."Pedro Pascoal
"Kudos to you all and the management of GCC. I was able to secure an on-the-spot interview with JTI on Sunday. Thank you!"Sho
"I received two offers at the summit and have subsequently relocated to South Africa where I am working with Sasol as a Project Manager. I wish to thank Careers in Africa; I am sure I am not the only one who has found an excellent opportunity through this initiative."Joseph-Mark Nyandiko
"The summit gave me a good overview of the demands of the labour market in Angola, and that will allow me to focus my studies in my final year at University."Lóide Chivinda