As a Discrete Industry Segment Leader, you will be a part of Business Function Marketing & Sales based in Hydra, Algeria. You will be accountable for defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies for the assigned area, proactively leading, developing and coaching the Marketing & Sales department; and managing the marketing and sales action plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way, and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
Sales and Marketing
- Spending more time with customers and mapping the business opportunities to the Segment and identify areas of Focus for the country related to the segment.
- Identifying Key opportunities and map the requirements to what ABB can offer.
- Managing the Sales Team to deliver higher Sales productivity.
- Making Value proposals aligned to market and competition.
- Managing an effective Feedback system across the value chain for improvements.
- Intense Customer Engagement/communication for Clarity and avoiding uncertainties.
- Good knowledge of local prevailing commercial terms to be implemented while making value proposals/contracts with customers.
- Keep consistent TRACK of All Backlog Orders on DZABB and coordinate with SCM to ensure we deliver ON TIME as promised and agreed with Customers.
- On a monthly basis, advice DZABB Management team on the progress on Sales Pipeline and Future course of action to secure orders.
Systems and Processes
- Implementing SFDC, HeatMap, Competition analysis, Event management as the medium of all Sales and marketing processes to enable better understanding of the complete Value Chain.
- Continuously identify pockets of areas of inefficiency in Sales and Product management and suggest solutions to improve efficiency.
- Implementing Best Practices in Sales and marketing Activities.
Training and Competence Development
- Ensuring Trainings are delivered to the stakeholders in the Project Value Chain to update
- Knowledge base in order to support ABB Products and solutions.
- Systematic evaluation on Performance and provide necessary training for Sales and marketing competence development.
- Strategizing visit plans to customer and monitor productivity with an eye on being Thrifty.
- Focusing on clear communication with customer and other stakeholders to save/avoid Penalties, Demurrages to support cash flow.
- This is a Leadership Role and it is essential the teams across the Value Chain appreciate the efforts, feel well networked and feel motivated to be part of Growth Journey.
- Competence Development is a Key activity in Team Building with specific time based plan.
As the ideal candidate, you should have Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in sales. Fluency in spoken and written French, English and Arabic languages.