A core part of the integrated project O&RA team the role will be a focal point for the development and implementation of vessel off take operational standards and to manage the Operations input into a strategically important offshore project to achieve recognition for the Operator as a capable production company to all stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY OBJECTIVES
- Promote the company EHS and quality standards and demonstrate visible commitment to achieve excellent EHS performance.
- Ensure the project Operations Philosophy is maintained and to work with the O&M provider to develop operational standards and processes that are systematically applied as per contract strategy.
- Ensure operational plans are not only realistic but reflect the operating environment and are consistent with company EHS policies whilst maximising efficiency with optimised OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- Ensure the company OR&A Process is applied during the Project phases to achieve the required level of operations readiness within the Project phase for start-up/ongoing and Off-Take Operations
- Responsible for the smooth transition of a major new field and vessel into a sustainable production phase within an established Operating Organisation
- Ensure operating envelopes for Off-take equipment and associated controls are in place to ensure that the operating points are maintained within these defined envelopes
- Determine effective and qualitative localization of Company and Contractor roles within agreed targets and in alignment with the nationalisation program
- Work across multiple locations to ensure operating company continuity and interfaces are managed effectively.
- Master Mariner Class 1 Certificate or demonstrable in Command Experience.
- Extensive and recent related experience within the international offshore oil & gas industry.
- Senior Pilot having sole conduct of manoeuvring vessels, with associated tug control and movement.
- Possess proven FPSO Operations & Marine experience.
- Ability to travel internationally and to offshore locations if required.
- Knowledge of EHS management systems and application of EHS working practices to a high standards