To view details of the job description for Al Ahram’s Marketing Manager (Wine & Spirits) based in Egypt, click the buttons below:
- Coaching the team on insights generation, and implementing insights into business plans.
- Challenges channel and customer plans to fully support brand building and other brand and portfolio objectives
- Leads the creation of the category strategy for the OpCo and ensures it drives a profitable growth
- Conducts yearly portfolio performance analysis to ensure sustainable growth in profits, volume and value share
- Ensures portfolio strategy is incorporated into the channel, RTM and customer strategy.
- Challenges brand strategy to ensure ongoing consumer preference.
- Drives OpCo organizational and ambition alignment to the maintenance/execution of the brand strategy.
- Develops profit enhancing initiatives and drives major internal change programs (ex: SKU rationalization)
- Challenges and improves the innovation process
- Leads the relationship between key agencies and achieves synergistic cooperation between them to develop outstanding, effective communication that significantly changes business results.
- Champions the execution effectiveness of the OpCo’s many functions, and creates companywide commitment and excitement towards key initiatives
- Job holder manages and coaches effectively his/her brand team to achieve brand objectives
- Job holder manages managers
- Communication and Work Relationships
- Internal: All departments within the OpCo, and other Heineken OpCos
- External: All agencies: Creative, Media, production & suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or any relevant discipline
- MBA is a plus
- Not less than 8 to 10 years’ experience in brand management
- Previous experience in a multinational company