Are you energetic, highly intelligent and results oriented?
Are you passionate about Africa?
Are you willing to join us in our transformation to a world-class financial institution? If yes, we are interested in you
Join us for NMB Recruitment Day taking place in London May 17 -18
NMB Graduate Opportunities
As part of our local talent capacity enhancement programme NMB is seeking to recruit bright, dynamic, highly motivated with creative mind and of an above average academic records graduates to join NMB.
NMB aims at equipping young graduates with the required skills, knowledge and solid foundation towards their aspired career goals and eventually becoming effective and responsible Leaders in future
Among other selection criteria NMB will be selected based on their Intellectual, leadership potential, influencing ability, and ability to see things in a broader perspective. Should your application be successful you will have to take an online assessment as part of the selection process.
Ideal Graduates must possess below requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Masters degree in any of these fields: Business studies, ICT, Economics, Human Resources, Agribusiness, Marketing with GPA above 4.0/5.0 (upper second and above). MBA and other Masters qualifications will be of an added advantage and preference will be given to those with First class honours degrees.
- Must have a work authorization for Tanzania.
- Must have graduated within the last two years.
- Have no criminal records.
- Must have an excellent command of English language and Swahili
- Must be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills, future oriented and confident.
- Should be ready to relocate and work anywhere where NMB Bank is operating whenever needed to do so.
About the company
National Microfinance Bank Plc. (NMB) is the largest bank in Tanzania, both when ranked by customer base and branch network. With over 170 branches NMB is located in more than 90% of Tanzania’s districts. This broad branch network distinguishes NMB from other financial institutions in Tanzania. NMB is committed to sustaining and enhancing the branch network in order to provide access to financial services to citizens in all areas of Tanzania, with special focus on rural areas with a vision of being the preferred Financial Service partner in Tanzania.
NMB is an equal Employer