To maintain the Operations Philosophy and appropriate underpinning operating standards and processes. To ensure that the operational plans are realistic and reflect the Operating environment and are consistent with EHS policies whilst maximising the efficiency with optimised OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- Onshore-based position, function as interface between Subsurface, Well Engineering, Petroleum Technology and the Operations Teams.
- Function as the Operations interface between Well Engineering, Production Technology, Subsea Delivery and Facilities teams to establish TAPS.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures for Production Operations with a focus on Well
- Operation/Management procedures and establish routines.
- Provide offshore support during well start-up and other critical well related operations.
- Set up a Well Handover system and procedure while incorporating lessons learnt from offset fields.
- Function as the interface between Production Technology and Production Operations teams for well site supervision during key well operations and surveillance activities.
- Minimum BSc or HND in an engineering discipline with 10-15 years’ experience in EP business.
- Competency in multi-disciplinary operations and maintenance activities.
- Operations leadership experience.
- EHS experiences and line management responsibility.
- Multi-cultural and international experiences preferred.