As a Project SCM Manager, you will be a part of Industrial Automation division and Power Generation business unit based in Hydra, Algeria. ABB is the World leader in Industrial Automation (IA) division delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide to meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
- Controlling the purchasing process (Receipt of the request, launch of consultations, evaluation of offers, establishment of purchase
- orders and follow up of deliveries).
- Mastering customs clearance on import under all custom regimes (ANDI)
- Mastering the banking formalities for the import.
- Mastering subcontracting contracts.
- Mastering SAP module MM of Purchasing Management.
- Good knowledge of the taxation of foreign companies (Import of service).
- Ensuring compliance with group rules on purchasing and logistics.
- Knowledge of goods insurance procedures.
- University degree in commerce, Finance or economics
- 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Purchasing and logistics.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English languages.