Careers in Africa is still looking to recruit new guest writers to join our community of expert writers on topics relating to Career Development, primarily but not limited to.
This is your chance to be part of Careers in Africa Community. Do you have an expertise in writing Career development or HR content? Do you have an experience or a story you would like to share to help job hunters to get their dream job? Then you could become a guest writer for Careers in Africa blog?
We are looking for guest writers to help fill our blog space with interesting and informative articles and opinions. We are interested in original, exciting, and interesting articles on any of the many topics covered by Careers in Africa, from Career development to job search techniques to Africa.
- A promoted byline and follow-link
- Promotion of your article on our different social media channels (a 70K community)
- Exposure via an email to our registered users
Your post should be:
- About career development topics: Career advice, tips, job market insight.
- 1000 – 2000 words of original content created by you. ( Please note that we perform checks for plagiarisms)
- No paid affiliate link allowed as we want to promote you and your business.
- All external link will be no-follow except for your byline and critical and insightful content
- well-written, elegantly delivered and super coherent
Once you will have submitted your article, we will review your article. Once approved, we will send you an email and propose a publishing date. We reserve the right to edit your article to fix for spelling and grammatical errors.