Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
London: 16-18 May 2014
- Network and interview with key decision makers
- Meet with leading regional and multinational companies
- Discuss African business at workshops, seminars and coaching sessions
- Secure multiple offers for your move to Africa
Apply by April 19th 2014
What to Expect
While the Summit has opportunities for candidates from all over Africa, there are an especially high number of roles for those with authorisation to work in Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Ethiopia, Angola and Mozambique.
As an invitation-only event totally focused on jobs in Africa, Careers in Africa London promises a brilliant opportunity for you to meet, connect and interview with the region’s leading employers, and the best Diasporan candidates. With an interview to offer ratio of 50%, hundreds of candidates will leave with offers of work in Africa. The event takes place over three days at a top London venue, details of which are kept under wraps until the chosen candidates are revealed.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Frequently Asked Questions
2013 Summit Review
Our largest and most successful Summit ever, with more than 10000 applicants and major employers from the oil and gas, construction, finance, consulting and FMCG sectors, saw candidates being recruited for hundreds of professional roles.
- Over 10000 applicants
- Sponsored by Unilever, Diageo and Barclays
- Featured a fantastic panel discussion by our sponsors on the topic of developing candidates for business leadership in Africa