Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
London: 21-24 April 2016
- Interview and network with top decision makers – 10,000 Applicants
- See leading regional companies and multinationals – More than 20 nationalities
- Talk African business at workshops, seminars and coaching sessions – 5,000 Pre-Selected Professionals
- Secure several offers of work in Africa – 520 Interviewing Candidates
Applications for our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit London 2016 are now open. You can find out more about open roles via the button below.
What to Expect
Careers in Africa returns to London to bring the best professionals across all sectors together with the biggest brands. With companies expected to recruit for operations in North Africa, West Africa, East Africa and Southern Africa, there will be opportunities for professionals with work authorisation for countries across the continent. Over the course of one weekend, networking opportunities, interviews, exhibitions and presentations will lead to career opportunities in Africa for hundreds of talented African professionals.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our extensive Frequently Asked Questions.