Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
Nairobi: 25-26 May 2017
- Over 8000 candidates applied with more than 200 being interviewed at the event.
- Some of the leading regional companies and multinationals Interviewed more than 20 Nationalities
- Secure several offers of work in Africa 310 Interviewing Candidates
Applications for our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit Nairobi 2017 is now open
What to Expect
Careers in Africa returns to Johannesburg to bring the best professionals across all sectors together with the biggest brands. With companies expected to recruit for operations in Southern Africa, East Africa and Central Africa, there will be opportunities for professionals with work authorisation for countries across the continent. Over the course of one weekend, networking opportunities, interviews, exhibitions and presentations will lead to career opportunities in Africa for hundreds of talented African professionals.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in Nairobi
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our extensive Frequently Asked Questions.