Positions holders manage or perform work in general financial accounting activities of the organization, including:
- Financial transaction recording standards
- Control/reconciliation of accounts and records
- Accounting reports/schedules for internal audiences (management reporting) and for external audiences (compliance reporting)
- May include administrative/transactional accounting support work, such as ledger maintenance and data entry.
Accountability Level: Entry level professionals.
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis and reporting, for month-end and billings
- Support with audits of financial information, including contracts, orders & vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and ensuring that the systems of internal controls are adequate to protect the Company’s assets
- Perform month-end closing process, analysis, and reporting of accounting information for internal management reporting, external reporting and audit purposes
- Input financial data and handles reports for the company’s automated financial systems
- Perform duties in compliance with Internal Risk Controls
- Evaluate and prepare monthly work papers
- Actively support the Management Accountant and Finance team to ensure the completion of monthly financial accounts and analysis is on time, of a high quality and meets all requirements
- Assist with the production of the monthly financial accounts, to include accrual and prepayment calculations, monthly balance sheet reconciliations and related analysis
- Prepare and review statutory and management reporting requirements