Why Join Aggreko in Africa?
WE ARE AFRICA
WE HELP YOU BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN IMPOSSIBLE AND POSSIBLE
The potential for success can be found in every corner of this breath-taking continent. In Africa’s most unforgiving locations to the busiest cities, we provide power where there is none.
- We are lighting up streets in Africa’s remotest regions, consigning blackouts to the history books.
- We are paving the way for an Africa that changes the world in the most spectacular way.
- We are connecting communities, businesses and opportunities to give the perfect platform for our people to learn and thrive.
- Future generations will ensure Africa is at the forefront of innovation and growth of all kinds.
- We power the critical, keeping hearts beating. Our people are our heartbeat and we know what matters most to you.
We are making a massive difference
We are in this together
We are Africa
About the Aggreko Africa Graduate Programme
The programme seeks to identify and develop Aggreko’s future leaders in Africa. You will be given the tools to succeed, both at Aggreko and for the foundation of your whole career. We envisage the graduates from our 2022 intake leading our business through the challenges to unlock the opportunities of our future.
What Will it Be Like?
- The interview and selection process will run from November 2021 to February 2022.
- Roles will commence in March 2022.
- You will begin by meeting your 2022 Aggreko Graduate Programme cohort and Aggreko leaders for an orientation event, followed by a complete orientation programme.
- You will then begin a series of 6-month rotations, focused on all areas of the business, for a 2-year programme overall.
- You will receive continuous 360 feedback on your progress to power your development
- You will be competitively rewarded with an excellent salary.
- At the end of the programme you will be ready for a local or international role with Aggreko, and the next stage in your leadership journey.
Aggreko Graduate Programme roles are split into job families. You apply to a job family of related roles and we will discuss the right role for you specifically as the selection process progresses. Please do not apply for more than one family of job roles.
Business Support Roles
- Learning & Development Graduate (Location Kenya)
- HR Business Partner Graduate (Location South Africa)
- Finance Business Partner Graduate (Location Francophone Africa)
- Commercial Pricing Graduate (Location Flexible in Africa
“Positions in our Learning and Development department are responsible for developing talent management and development solutions to address current and future needs of the business. Activities include:
- Needs analysis and solutions development
- Succession planning and pipeline development for leadership and key talent roles
- Development of career frameworks
- Organisation talent reviews and development planning
- Organisation development and change management
- Leadership development and coaching
- Learning solution development and/or sourcing
- Curricula development and management for key talent pools
- Facilitation and/or instruction of learning programs
- Learning solution design and development.”
Positions in our HR department are responsible for supporting the development of the overall HR strategy (where applicable) and managing or performing work across multiple Human Resources sub-families. Activities include:
- General HR program/policy development, administration, and compliance
- Managing and coordinating change initiatives within the business
- General business support
- Employee hiring, onboarding, termination, and records maintenance
- Onboarding, engagement and retention
- Coordinating, as required with other HR job families
- Employee and labour relations and communications
- Rewards program coordination and/or administration
- Relocation services (domestic and international)
- Immigration services
- HR related training
- HR Business Partnership (consulting and coaching)
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Talent & organisation Performance
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
The recruitment process for these positions is being managed by Careers in Africa, part of Global Career Company.
To find out more and apply, visit www.careersinafrica.com/company/aggreko
The deadline for applications is January 12th 2021.