Why Join Aggreko in Africa?
WE ARE AFRICA
WE HELP YOU BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN IMPOSSIBLE AND POSSIBLE
The potential for success can be found in every corner of this breath-taking continent. In Africa’s most unforgiving locations to the busiest cities, we provide power where there is none.
- We are lighting up streets in Africa’s remotest regions, consigning blackouts to the history books.
- We are paving the way for an Africa that changes the world in the most spectacular way.
- We are connecting communities, businesses and opportunities to give the perfect platform for our people to learn and thrive.
- Future generations will ensure Africa is at the forefront of innovation and growth of all kinds.
- We power the critical, keeping hearts beating. Our people are our heartbeat and we know what matters most to you.
We are making a massive difference
We are in this together
We are Africa
About the Aggreko Africa Graduate Programme
The programme seeks to identify and develop Aggreko’s future leaders in Africa. You will be given the tools to succeed, both at Aggreko and for the foundation of your whole career. We envisage the graduates from our 2022 intake leading our business through the challenges to unlock the opportunities of our future.
What Will it Be Like?
- The interview and selection process will run from November 2021 to February 2022.
- Roles will commence in March 2022.
- You will begin by meeting your 2022 Aggreko Graduate Programme cohort and Aggreko leaders for an orientation event, followed by a complete orientation programme.
- You will then begin a series of 6-month rotations, focused on all areas of the business, for a 2-year programme overall.
- You will receive continuous 360 feedback on your progress to power your development
- You will be competitively rewarded with an excellent salary.
- At the end of the programme you will be ready for a local or international role with Aggreko, and the next stage in your leadership journey.
Aggreko Graduate Programme roles are split into job families. You apply to a job family of related roles and we will discuss the right role for you specifically as the selection process progresses. Please do not apply for more than one family of job roles.
Sales and Commercial Roles
- Sector Sales Graduate (Location Kenya, Egypt, Francophone Africa)
- Contract Management Graduate (Location Cameroon, Senegal)
- Product Marketing Graduate (Location South Africa)
“Positions in our Sales and Business Development department are responsible for the following roles:
- Sales leadership and new business project sales positions that are responsible for identifying, evaluating and negotiating, new sales and marketing growth opportunities, and/or providing technical product expertise. Activities include:
- Promoting Aggreko brand
- Commercial/Pricing Strategy
- Providing specialist technical input to the sales process
- Building brand awareness
- Supporting the sales process through technical knowledge
- Sector and Market Sales Channel Strategy
- Identifying and developing optimal revenue models, sales/distribution channels and price determination, new product development initiatives to support prioritisation and investment decision-making.”
“Positions in our Contract Management department are responsible for:
- Administrating, consulting and/or negotiating product/service contracts with external customers.
- Developing pre-sales contract strategies and works closely with marketing, sales, and business management teams to structure proposals/contracts/bid documents.
- Negotiating contracts that are consistent with business objectives and engages in contract amendments and renegotiation to accommodate scope changes.
- Ensuring fulfilment of contractual obligations from contracting parties and coordinates / develops strategies to respond to contract breach.”
“Positions in our Marketing Department are responsible for advancing business growth by disseminating information that promotes a favourable view of the organisation and its products and services. Activities include:
- Developing and implementing advertising/promotional campaigns
- Responsible for supporting lead generation
- Conducting market research and identifying and predicting current and future customer trends, focusing on B2B
- Promotional materials creation and distribution
- Creating, translating and/or coordinating the production and localisation of advertising and promotional materials
- Identifying the optimal mix of advertising and promotional media channels that align with defined customer market segmentation and buyer personas (e.g., social media, website, radio/television, publications, billboards, etc.)
- Coordinating the activities of the company’s trade shows, congresses, promotions and events
- Measuring advertising and promotion effectiveness for return-on-investment.”
The recruitment process for these positions is being managed by Careers in Africa, part of Global Career Company.
To find out more and apply, visit www.careersinafrica.com/company/aggreko
The deadline for applications is January 12th 2021.