The purpose of the role is to safely deliver current business and create sustainable growth and shareholder value in Aggreko Power Solutions business in West and Central Africa. The role is accountable for a range of areas including: business development; sales & marketing, safe operations, finance as well as people management.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Establish and develop a high performing team across all business areas and geographies in West and Central Africa
- Develop and execute effective growth strategies for the business – including active monitoring of markets and competitors
- Drive the invoicing and collection of payments from customers within debtor day targets.
- Develop working practices, new ways of working and tools to drive effective business execution
- Deliver business plans and annual budgets for West and Central Africa Business
- Ensure monthly revenue / profit budgets and forecasts are achieved
- Responsible for all permanent premises and business in West and Central Africa Business
- Effective fleet planning, management and maintenance; ensuring procedures are adhered to and equipment is serviced in accordance with Aggreko’s policies.
- Oversee internal audit and ensure target grades are achieved
- Achievement of utilisation, rate per kVA and MVA on hire targets in line with budgets and Plan
- Create a positive safety culture where each employee is actively committed and accountable to maintaining a safe working environment for colleagues and customers and for compliance with Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation
- Meet and exceed customer expectations through sales account management and service functions
- Work across Power Solutions and as part of the wider Aggreko leadership team to ensure strategy, objectives and plans are aligned to shareholder expectations and deliver shareholder value
- Rigorous adherence to Aggreko’s corporate ethics policies.
- Develop and protect the Aggreko brand and create and deliver effective internal and external stakeholder relations and communications.
- Develop product sales plans to deliver growth through sectorization
- Seek opportunities for continuous change and improvement across all areas, particularly in establishing new ways of working
- Build an organisation where individuals are developed and engaged to deliver full value to the business
- Create key customer relationships; grow the customer base and identify new channels to market.
Key Role Interactions
- AFRICA Leadership Team
- Aggreko Senior Leadership Team
- Corporate and Central Functions
Direct Reports (if applicable)
- Sector Lead/Area Managers
- Finance Manager (dotted line)
- HR Manager (dotted line)