********THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED
The role of the CCO involves activities relating to marketing, sales & distribution, product development, corporate & enterprise and customer service to drive business growth and market share. The role typically must combine technical knowledge of the relevant field with strong sales & distribution, marketing, strategy and business development skills. Candidates must be familiar with the Angolan landscape or at least have experience working in Africa.
- Create and execute commercial strategies aimed at accelerating revenue and customer growth and market share in Angola.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and implement creative solutions to meet demand
- Develop and implement strategies that boost the company and product awareness.
- Develop Sales and Distribution strategies and execution excellence to expand distribution footprint and product availability.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth.
- Track industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities.
- Manage the commercial teams and ensure clear goal setting, tracking, and reporting
- Manage budgets and other financial/performance tracking systems
- Responsible for the approval of the company’s product pricing and positioning in line with Group guidelines.