- Enterprise Financial Health (Revenues, EBITDA, AFCF & other financial health ratios), translating revenue growth formula & objectives into results
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and compliment traditional revenues
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.;
- Business optimisation projects include contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget/asset efficiency activities.
Internal Perspective (20%) – Value created from executing enterprise-wide operations:
- Value created by increase in customer base, product sales, contracts signed etc. for enterprise-wide digital products and services.
- New business opportunities from products launched, sector/market growth, product/process innovation, structural changes, process reviews/audit implementation etc., across the company.
Customer Perspective (20%) – Value created from Customer engagement & Operations:
- Impact include positive companywide engagement indices (Net Promoter Score), realigning the organization to achieve NPS objectives, holistic customer insight management & engagement (traditional & new business)
Stakeholder Perspectives (15%) – Value created through effective stakeholder management:
- Benefits accruing to MTN/Telecom industry from specific leadership actions.. Benefits can be in form of legislations or policies influenced, tariff revisions, improved competitiveness, improved operating environment, Industry or Economic leadership position secured, improved corporate citizenship and/or brand preference etc.
- Deliberate ecosystem management to achieve business objectives (value creation), brand value & corporate positioning
People (Learning & Growth) (15%)- Value created through Positive Impact on People, culture & and Leadership Development:
- Impact include satisfaction index on the VB’s and GCA survey dimensions/employee engagement index, attraction and retention of talent, efficiency of divisional structure to deliver on business objectives, collaborative work culture (Planning & execution), number/types of staff being coached/mentored, employee networks supported, faculty or interviewing roles, Enterprise leadership responsibilities & role modelling, successful engagement at Group, Board, Change Management, Enhancing MTN’s profile as employer of choice and instilling company pride/passion etc.