Responsible for overall Afrimoney Corporate and Alternative Channels Business Development including Government and Non-Government organisations, electronic and special value chains.
- Responsible for prospecting, onboarding and overseeing Afrimoney business development for Government and NGOs including UN agencies, developmental and other humanitarian as well as corporate organisations.
- In charge of Afrimoney market development of new electronic channels including payment aggregators, online payments, International Money Transfer partnerships.
- Assigned to develop special Afrimoney payments value chains including enrolment of Agro-value chains, super-markets, airlines, fuel stations, schools, universities, hotels, restaurants and cafes to accept merchant payments across Angola.
- Actively partcipate in the development of the Afrimoney – corporate / enterprise business plan, product development, sales and marketing strategy in liaison with the Director Of Operatoions.
- Actively pursue and acquire on an on-going basis, new and competitive accounts for Government, NGO, UN and corporate entities with emphasis on Bulk payments and transfer services.
- Prepare and make presentations for corporate and Institutional clients and manage business proposal generation, presentations and RFP responses. .
- Provide efficient account management support services to all designated accounts including attending to the day to day corporate operational activities, reporting, reconciliation requirements for the designated accounts in liaison with the respective AAMMSA support teams.
- Act as liaison between the corporate clients and AAMMAA’s field operations teams with regard to information delivery, agent service provision, cash out payments service and inquires.
- Monitor growth, performance and retention of strategic corporate accounts and partnerships.
- Manage customer relationships at both strategic & operational level for all designated corporate Institutions.
- Identify alternative and harness new opportunities, campaigns, services, and distribution channels in order to grow the Afrimoney business revenue across Angola .
- Collect business and competitor intelligence and furnish so as foster cutting edge innovation in the Mobile Money corporate arena.
- Train, manage and supervise designated support personnel for the corporate and alternative channel to ensure fulfilment of the designated roles and responsibilities.
- Work closely with the technical team to develop innovative electronic solutions and services in order to further grow the alternative business channels revenue for Afrimoney.
- Design process flow maps for various institutions and manage implementation.
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethical conduct.
- May be assigned other responsibilities from time to time.