Purpose of the Role
To play key role in development, management & champion Imperial Distilleries Ltd. Innovations & Renovations projects to deliver required volume, value gain as per agreed strategies plans.
Summary of Role:
- Build distinctive brands through consistently driving purposeful positioning and architecture.
- Defines joined-up innovation strategies that create real value for consumers, shoppers, customers.
- Constantly seeks & prioritises new sources of opportunities, and restlessly agitates the business to explore them, nurturing and developing the strong ones to commercial reality.
- Responsibility for managing on a day-to-day basis of specifics Innovation & Renovation roll out projects in partnership with cross functional team.
- Manage and be held responsible for budgets on specific innovation and renovation projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Able to use market and competitor knowledge to identify and anticipate innovation opportunities that can be turned into a commercial reality.
- Apply fresh insights to joined up innovation strategies that create value for all (consumers, shoppers, customers & Imperial Distilleries Ltd) and lead to sustained growth
- Build distinctive innovation brands through consistent execution of the brand purpose.
Consistently use the key tools and insightful behaviours to generate consumer and shopper insights.
- Able to use cultural understanding to identify innovation opportunities.
- Harness internal and external experts to develop strong propositions grounded in consumer insight.
- Successfully manage the interaction of product positioning with liquid design, regulations, and label mandatories.
- Communicate key learnings and implications for decision-making to the business succinctly and promptly!
- Anticipate future risks and be able to promptly identify action needed.
- Understand the importance of securing customer engagement, identify, and develop compelling materials on the elements of proposal that will be most relevant to a customer.
- Consistently create robust & accurate volume forecasts based on clear assumptions using the relevant tools.
- Develop clear, single minded, inspiring agency briefs and manage them to deliver brilliant work.
- Look for ways to improve the development and execution of innovation and proactively share any learnings.
- Understand the scale & importance of my projects in the overall pipeline and make recommendations on prioritization needed to sustain portfolio growth.
Innovations & Commercialization Marketing Manager
Main Functional Relationships
- Imperial Distilleries Limited Director
- Company Management Team
- Consumer Planner & Research
- Indirect Procurement Manager
- Supply Innovations team
- Finance team
- Agencies (ATL, BTL, Digital, Research Agencies)