Manage all ISP corporate B2B Clients requirements & Activities as (Presale surveys, Integration, Operation & maintenance) in order to maintain optimum Data services stability, network performance, availability and customer satisfaction”.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the ISP team
• Manage Day-to-Day ISP Activities
• Attend Service reviews Meetings
• Approve B2B client service’s Plan and Design
• Audit ISP Database
• Check and approve Bid’s Technical right-up
• Assist Corporate client in their IT infrastructure if needed
• Manage and supervise all new B2B service’s integration
• Conduct level 2 maintenance support for corporate clients.
• Receive 3rd level escalation from B2B Clients
• Conduct Plans for preventive and corrective Tasks
• Conduct a cross-functional communication between Transmission and IP team
• Utilize ISP Monitoring Systems to the effect of resolving customer queries raised
• Ensure security and safety of all hardware and software assigned for the purpose of the performance of activities within area of control.
• Provide activities reports
• Ensure the safety Rules and policies for the ISP Engineer.