Our Africa Marketing specialist coordinates and assists the marketing department’s initiatives. Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for operational marketing activities, campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships over Africa. A large part of the job is coordinating cross-functional team efforts and assisting other team members by supporting the full marketing activities and multiple Aggreko Africa events.
There will be writing involved including: developing original copy for collateral, website content, direct mail and print advertisements. In addition to writing, you’ll be tasked with ensuring a consistent brand voice across all channels and localization of global marketing materials. Working very closely with the Head of Marketing who will assist in the strategy to being implemented and will have an extensive mentoring role. This while supporting the operational needs of the Marketing department.
- Executing on the marketing calendar and advertising campaigns, preparing marketing and advertising activities, creating promotional presentations and updating calendars.
- Supports the marketing department by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Guiding the CSR processes and executing in line with the strategy. Executing the operational CSR plan.
- Internal Communications Africa
- Plans meetings, coordinates the operational marketing activities and events / trade shows, coordinates requirements, develops schedules and coordinates mailing lists.
- Tracks sales data in salesforce, maintains promotional materials inventory maintains databases and prepares reports.
- Tracking and inputting the Marketing invoices and suppliers. Working close with the Finance team
- Updating the CRM system and making sure leads are followed up by sales
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Making sure that global promotional materials and collateral are localized and updated in the database
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.