Pensions Company is a recently acquired company in a Group structure, committed to introducing an innovative approach to the pension fund administration space in Nigeria by leveraging analytics and digital tools to deliver a superior customer experience and develop a range of value added services particularly for new entrants into the workforce. The company requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of the Managing Director (MD). The MD will be responsible for building it from ground up and growing it to become Top 2 PFA in Nigeria.The MD is responsible for shaping the strategy, building the organization and launching new digital products and partnerships to drive the growth of the company. In addition, the MD is responsible for building an agile, digital and innovation driven culture in the pension business.
- Shape the strategy for the new PFA, which includes shaping the design of retirement income and benefits programs and identifying the approach for customers acquisition/retention and scaling the business
- Build the organization for the new business. This would include designing the optimal organizational structure, identifying talent, capabilities and investment required, prioritizing immediate positions to be filled, and leading the recruiting process.
- Develop an implementation roadmap for the strategy, which includes roll-out of products and solutions, overall IT architecture.
- Define success metrics for the organization
- Introduce a performance management culture within the organization
- Monitor the performance of the funds
- Ensure compliance of the funds in line with regulation
- Oversee business development:
- Lead a team to design and deliver innovative products, and re-imagine customer journeys
- Lead a team to drive customer acquisition, exceptional customer service delivery, and increased revenues through digital platforms and physical channels
- Lead the formation of new partnerships to drive growth
- Driving the investment decision process
- Implement measures to drive consistency in the delivery of exceptional customer experience across all channels and touch points
- Lead by example to build a culture that is agile, digital and innovation driven