To oversee end to end Networks performance and maintain the acceptable level of network quality of service as per business objectives, set of predefined network Key Performance Indicators. Manage network performance and end-to-end service quality for the whole networks including Wireless and Wireline, 2/3/4/5G, Core network, Radio Access Network, Transport, Data, and ISP.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect quality of service data for all network elements
• Formulate KPIs to be used for assessment of network quality
• Maintain KPI targets and computation for existing
• Analysis of network KPIS in line with trends and acceptable targets
• Determine best practice and acceptable levels of QOS
• Analysis of QOS for introduction of new service or during network change
• Reporting of network performance and QOS of all network and services
• Preparation of Weekly and monthly management reports
• Monitor KPIs of the networks -all technologies 2G,3G LTE,5G
• Evaluate QOS new features for Network Quality improvement
• Monitor network performance on daily basis and prepare reports for any negative impact.
• Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement