Purpose of the Job
Leading the preparation of commercial pricing models for bids and tenders. Supporting the division’s Sales Teams on bid pricing whilst ensuring that Aggreko’s Risk Management Policy including internal returns targets are met or exceeded. In all instances applying ‘best practice’ financial modelling and corporate finance methodologies.
Working across the wider Aggreko organisation to ensure that techno-economic inputs to the project pricing models are robust. Providing concise written and verbal communication to enable the organisation to clearly understand and evaluate the proposals being presented for approval, with a full appreciation of the potential risks.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- • Accountable for accuracy and validity of pricing models and outputs.
- • To prepare commercial pricing models including cost assessments based on input from Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Tax, and Treasury.
- • To update the risk register in order to ensure that the team is aware of risks/mitigations so that impact on pricing is adequately addressed.
- • To liaise with the sales personnel and operations personnel in order to ensure that all quotations and other support information required for pricing is delivered in a timely manner.
- • Develop and implement tools and procedures to improve pricing and governance process
- • To strongly enforce ‘process compliance’ in line with governance policies by sales teams of the end to end process (from sales inquiry to pricing submission)
- • Propose innovative pricing strategies and deal structures to maximise chances of success
- • Preparation of White Paper to seek approval from Executive Team by highlighting key assumptions, returns, risks and sensitivities
- • Completion of bid deliverables to be submitted as part of the tender requirements
- • To build a repository of key input and outputs for various bids in order to develop meaningful pricing benchmarks
- • Share best practices, knowledge and bid details with other members of the pricing team
- • To support on adhoc projects
- • Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.