Responsible for quality on Tower erection, rigging of towers, identifying incorrect tower assembling and ensuring safety during rigging process.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Check that towers delivered to sites are complete, with no missing parts.
- Where pre-assembling is done, check that towers are assembled according to the specific tower design drawing.
- On site support to the rigging teams on site.
- Ensure that safe rigging process are followed.
- Inspect rigging gear to ensure that all ropes, pulleys and harnesses are in safe working order.
- Do quality inspections on rigged towers.
- Check that antennae poles, RFM brackets and microwave pole are installed at correct heights, and correct Azimuths are followed.