• The Site supervisor’s role will involve supervising ASP installations specifically covering, RF/RAN and TX fault-finding e.g. VSWR, sector swaps, tilts, replacing connectors, RF cabling, IF cabling, swapping rectifier modules, install and correct SAM environmental alarms, integration and testing on the Radio Access Network and Transmission Network.
• Check that Site Installation Engineer or Installer is able to deliver the service accordance to client quality standards.
• Escalate poor OHS performance to the Local Sourcing Manager
• Test equipment knowledge – site master, PIN tester, optic fibre power meter, E1 tester, fibre light source
• Perform preventative maintenance on RF/RAN & MW sites.
• Perform Quality measures and Audits.
• Oversee and identify the possible risks that may affect H&S, work flow, quality, performance, etc, and must report all risks identified on time in the proper means of communication to urgency.
• Civil work builds: to perform quality inspections on New Site Builds in Accordance to client and customer quality standards.
• Deliver specific ASP developed Instructor Lead Training for services Site Engineering and Installation.
• Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
• Proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Creativity – ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight
• Drive – determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
• Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
• Responsiveness – ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Willingness to Travel
• Not Afraid of Heights
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
o Ability to coach personnel o Inspire change o Planning and organizational skills o Cost awareness • will check that Site Engineer or Installer is able to deliver the service accordance to client quality standards. Escalate poor OHS performance to the Local Sourcing Manager