Responsible for contributing to Government Banking Division’s growth and profitability with extensive focus on business development activities for new and existing clients.
- Supports unit’s growth and profitability through effective development of new business. Allocates 50% to 75% of time to effective calling activities on existing and potential customers and identifying business needs and corresponding sales opportunities bank wide.
- Works closely with Cash Management, Treasury and other major areas of the bank to promote the sale and implementation of complex financial products and services as well as transactional solutions.
- Assess and advice in Preparation of formal presentations for customers and potential customers.
- Oversee winning responses to RFPs. Develops pricing proposals in conjunction with RFP responses and obtains management approval prior to delivery.
- Responsible for developing long term Government Business retention plans.
- Provide specialist advice to Government Accounting Officers and other parties.
- Oversee the clientele base and focus on developing and maintaining best service and relationships.
- Ensure annual relationship reviews are conducted.
- Leadership skills.
- Banking operation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Government networking
- At least 5 years’ experience in Banking business and or financial institutions.
- Master degree in Business Administration
- Certificate in Banking Operations.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.