Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Provide administration support to senior management including reporting and event management.
2. Collate information for power point presentations, ensuring these are formatted and prepared in a timely manner.
3. Liaise with HR in terms of any new starts and leavers ensuring that department inductions are carried out.
4. Complete job requisitions in the system for any new positions.
5. Prepare and modify documents including general correspondence, reports, draft memos and emails. Record and present minutes at meetings as requested.
6. Process expense claim forms for senior management/Directors.
7. Control and implement ordering of stationery, office furniture and canteen supplies for the department as necessary.
8. Assist to make arrangements for business-related events and functions; book and set up meeting rooms, arrange equipment, documentation, lunches etc as necessary.
9. Organise and co-ordinate travel arrangements for department as required.
10. Assist with the preparation of all business visit visas and arrange vaccination appointments where required.
11. Resolve any administrative problems and or enquiries.
12. Book training courses for the department and maintain record of all training courses.
13. Supervise administration team members.
14. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
15. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
16. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
17. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
6+ years experience in administrative and clerical procedures, including preparing correspondence and filing
Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Experience of a database management system
Qualification in Business Administration preferred
Previous supervisory experience
Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
Communication 2 – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation