- Manage Corporate Sales activities in Nigeria.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To achieve an agreed sales target by maintaining and developing business relationship with major corporate companies and corporate travel agents in accordance with the company’s commercial and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for the overall sales targets by sourcing and prospecting for new business, as well as managing existing business to increase revenue.
- Monitor market trends and recommend strategies to help achieve commercial initiatives and objectives.
- To build and maintain goodwill and relationships with travel management companies and attend industry functions on a regular basis to establish contacts, network and promote the interests of Arik Air.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing plans, negotiate corporate deals and incentive agreements, closely monitor sales performance and visit both travel management companies and corporate clients on the required call frequency basis and provide regular sales reports to ensure the AVP Global Sales and Distribution is well informed of market conditions, trends and competitor activities and to make recommendations as appropriate.
- Must have experience and knowledge of all aspects of the airline sales environment, including previous experience in a management capacity.
- Must have the ability to analyse and interpret statistical information for presentation to management and demonstrate ability towards territorial management.
- Must be able to communicate and fluently and effectively in both written and spoken English.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint to the extent of been able to produce the required reports and presentations
- Full interaction with the Commercial Department at all levels External interaction clients, statutory authorities and other third parties