Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Management of multifunctional teams
- Launching Innovation, renovation and NILG
- Leading the development of draft and final channel plans
- Building launch plans, activities and channel strategies (promotions, media and POS),
- Helping to develop the customer selling story
- Legal & regulatory issues
- Setting national level brand KPI’s and channel marketing strategy and identify relevant in-store solutions.
- Developing detailed Brand activity plans
- Leading the execution and monitoring activities in Trade
- Monitoring brand performance to implement appropriate plan changes
- Providing input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s)
- Recommending solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant experience in Brand Building/ Brand Development and/or Customer Development.
- Business planning and implementation experience as well as project management.
- Preference for Afro Hair experience
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of Mai 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.