The Digital Service Manager will optimise the use of technology in selling our products via websites to Key Account food collectors or online providers as Jumia / Konga. He/she will design promotions which are linked with online customers. He/she will work closely with RGM, BSS / IT on Big Data delivery.
The digital service manager will work on a variety of assignments related to information systems strategy within our National Key Account business, integration of our promotions with on line traders, as well specification & high-level design for digitised sales in. NBC. The position is within a multi-disciplinary NKA team but in many occasions, could be responsible for the delivery of Digital projects to clients and would be expected.
- Business analysis; business case development, process modelling, stakeholder engagement, project management, management and leadership
- Broad strategy and architectural skills, strong technical skills, Excellent written and presentational Skills as well as influencing skills.
- Drives the design of online platform where our products are visible and sold to the online community.
- Design promotions which are linked to Online customers to increase sales of our product online.
- Drives the implementation of Account Receivable Reconciliation model for proceeds made online.
Qualifications & Experience
- First or higher degree qualification in Business Administration, Information technology or communications engineering, with 10 years of post- graduation experience, 3-5 years in a digital online marketing service preferably in consulting environment or equivalent.
- Relevant Professional certifications
- Experience with self-service Analytics tools: Alteryx, SAP etc
- SAP knowledge an added advantage
- Communication skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
This role is being recruited for at the Careers in Africa London Summit in July. Applicants will be required to attend the Summit.