Ecobank provides a dynamic environment where hard work, drive and passion for the African continent is rewarded by training and professional development. Working with one of the leading organisations in Africa also offers a broader range of opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, resourceful, dynamic and customer-centric. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential.
The Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) aims to introduce young and talented graduates to the world of banking with a firm business knowledge to guide a future career with Ecobank. It is creating the platform to groom these young high potentials raise a new generation of leaders / thinkers.
The right culture will be imbibed in them as we prepare them for the Digital Financial Services disruption.
What kind of applicants we are looking for;
- Very smart and self-driven Master’s degree holders who can demonstrate academic achievement
- STEM background (preferred)
- Assertive people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Real problem solvers
- Highly collaborative
- People displaying a predisposition for Coachability
- Critical Thinkers
- Agile thinkers
- Graduates demonstrating Intracultural Fluency
- Continuous learners
- Performance driven individuals
- Candidates with high Integrity
- Young people who are willing to join our pan African bank with a focus on contributing to innovations in financial services while leveraging on technology as the main driver to customer acquisition and business growth in a fast changing fintech industry.
On the program, what the trainees should expect from us among other things will be;
- Sustained support for the duration of the process
- Effective and regular communication
- Coaching and feedback including career guidance
- Role model the Ecobank values and culture
- Clarity on performance expectations
The development interventions will take the form of;
- Classroom training – ( For at least 6 months)
- Online training – ( to be an ongoing process)
- Mentoring ( Including Executive mentoring – quarterly) – Ongoing process
- Coaching – Coaches to be assigned
- On-the Job rotations – for at least 10 months
- Action Learning.
The trainees will be exposed to banking Operations & Technology, Product Mastery & Sales and Marketing, Credit, Controls and governance among many others.
Ecobank provides a world class multicultural and multilingual, high performing environment that allows people to excel and reach their potential. The bank is committed to employing and retaining the best talent in Africa. Ecobank is an exciting place to build a career.