To manage all aspects of the company’s assets on behalf of the company, provide technical content to field development plans, promote best practices and ensure that company objectives are represented effectively to maximize profits and growth opportunities
- Provide regular updates / seismic interpretations for static reservoir models and development wells execution.
- Perform detailed synthetics to well ties
- Provide velocity models and perform time to depth conversion of seismic interpretation
- Undertake quantitative geophysical studies, evaluation and QC as required.
- Play a key role in ongoing & future field development / infill planning studies.
- Support field volumetric assessment for mid-year & year-end reserve exercises and work with independent reserves auditors.
- Provide geophysical support in drilling / formation evaluation / perforation as required.
- Quality control / review project proposals within and potentially beyond the Ghana development team.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other teams, and participate in major projects as required.
- Provide technical assistance in reservoir volumetric assessment and undertake mapping studies, as required.
- MSc in geology / geophysics is essential, with preferably a tertiary qualification.
- Experience: 15+ years experience in industry with strong background in development geophysics.
- Skills: Excellent technical computer skills are required.
- Language: Fluency of written and spoken English is required.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Self-starting, ability to work with multiple groups.
- Technically and commercially credible, open and honest.