NMB Graduate Opportunities
National Microfinance Bank Plc. (NMB) is the largest bank in Tanzania, both when ranked by customer base and branch network. With over 170 branches NMB is located in more than 90% of Tanzania’s districts. This broad branch network distinguishes NMB from other financial institutions in Tanzania. NMB is committed to sustaining and enhancing the branch network in order to provide access to financial services to citizens in all areas of Tanzania, with special focus on rural areas with a vision of being the preferred Financial Service partner in Tanzania.
As part of our local talent capacity enhancement programme NMB is seeking to recruit bright, dynamic and highly motivated graduates with a creative mind and above average academic records.
NMB aims to equip young graduates with the required skills, knowledge and solid foundation to move towards their aspired career goals and eventually become effective and responsible Leaders.
Among other selection criteria NMB will select candidates based on their intellectual ability and leadership potential. Should your application be successful you will have to take an online assessment as part of the selection process.
Interested and Ideal Graduates must possess below requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Masters degree in any of these fields: Business studies, ICT, Economics, Human Resources, Agribusiness, Marketing with GPA above 4.0/5.0 (upper second and above). MBA and other Masters qualifications will be of an added advantage and preference will be given to those with First class honours degrees.
- Must have a work authorization for Tanzania.
- Must have graduated within the last two years.
- Have no criminal records.
- Must have an excellent command of English language and Swahili
- Must be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills, future oriented and confident.
- Should be ready to relocate and work anywhere where NMB Bank is operating whenever needed to do so.
NMB is an equal Employer