- Develop sales leads and generate sales on Workshop Test Equipment (AA-AS) within specified region in coordination with South Africa office
- Develop numeric distribution of automation system- Workshop Test Equipment distributors within specified region
- Provide support to AS Distributors’ in sales activities and product applications
- Obtain market and competitor product pricing and information to assist marketing team
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform regular market visits to Automation System Distributors / country representatives and their customers. This to include Fleet Owners, OEM’s, Government, potential workshop concepts candidates and existing partners
- Find and develop new AA-AS (WTE) distributors in line with AA/SZA-WTE strategy
- Initiate sales leads and generate sales from these leads on Bosch Workshop Test Equipment products
- Provide assistance to AS Distributors and OE Dealers for equipment accessory or add-on needs.
- Provide regular product sales and user training to AA-AS distributors
- Obtain competitor product pricing to assist AS MKT with benchmarking.
- Develop market data in line with Bosch EPOS requirements
- Assist with Trade shows or Trade day promotions
- Visit OEM and / or AS Distributors, as required with AS MKT & Tech Spec, to provide technical and sales support.
- Provide practical workshop test equipment demonstrations
- Installation and support of Bosch Test Equipment in cooperation with the respective AV
- Automotive Engineering Qualification with profound sales and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar automotive aftermarket sales environment
- Experienced in sales of technical products and / or technical capital equipment
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills: English speaking mandatory (speaking, reading and writing).
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word & PowerPoint are essential
- No travel restrictions
- Understanding of automotive aftermarket diagnostics market
- Understanding of automotive workshop environment
- Strong communication skills & team oriented
- Self Motivated and a team player
- Work independently
- Show empathy and has team spirit; able to build internal and external networks