- Develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country (cluster) and focus vertical
- Actively get involved in tender specification of large projects, drive specification of ST and convert these tenders into leads.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties
- Ensure and achieve with large end-users that ST is preferred supplier and that ST products are specified as preferred solution
- Ensure sales targets by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and in existing business, identifying additional business opportunities or developing potential new ones in the district.
- Conduct regular customer visits and establish close relationship
- Implement customer strategy for local branch offices of major (key) account customers and support ST/CSO-SSI,-SSA,-SDI
- Take over local business development activities in district to support local customer base (if not covered by dedicated ST/CSO-SBV)
- Provide feedback on market trends, customer/end-user needs and support
- Breakthrough in the local market
- Building strong relationships with
- Architects, consultants, installers and Integrators
- Growth of ST Sales in the country
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field preferable
- Extensive experience in the Security Systems Industry a must have.
- Business knowledge in Security systems.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues.
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious and able to communicate at all levels.
- Reliable and disciplined.
- Self motivated, disciplined and service orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Result orientated/driven