Purpose of the Job:
Position holders are responsible for identifying, evaluating and negotiating, new sales and marketing growth opportunities, and/or providing technical product expertise
- Promoting Aggreko brand
- Commercial/Pricing Strategy
- Providing specialist technical input to the sales process
- Building brand awareness
- Supporting the sales process through technical knowledge
- Sector and Market Sales Channel Strategy
- Identifying and developing optimal revenue models, sales/distribution channels and price determination, new product development initiatives to support prioritisation and investment decision-making
Entry level professionals
- Assist in the annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy
- Spend time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing national accounts that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies
- Conduct market or customer opportunity studies
- Assist in identifying market potential, establishing pricing and market strategies by market research or study
- Identify and evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships
University Degree in Sales, Business Management & Sales, Marketing & Sales or equivalent.
- Desired Behaviors
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships