A major player in the Egyptian cement market, becoming the only local producer equipped with an additional kiln with drying and grinding capabilities, the plant is poised to achieve significant progress in the Egyptian market.
Currently, they are seeking a Technical Director with the proven track record in the cement industry.
Reports to the Managing Director, the Technical Director is responsible to coordinate maintenance operations for all mechanical, electrical and electronic equipments, with the maintenance team of the main subcontractors, and with the support of the group VICAT.
Key Areas of Responsibilities but Not Limited to:
- Organize and set up the preventive maintenance program for all electrical and mechanical equipments.
- Supervise maintenance employees and contract employees who are carrying out the works, and inspect and control works upon satisfactory completion.
- Oversee the maintenance and production operations from the safety point of view.
- Monitor and control the performances of the equipments.
- Monitor and control product quality.
- Elaborate and implement actions plan to improve the performances of the equipments and the product quality, in agreement with the plant manager.
- Recommend actions to minimize energy consumptions, and investigate the wastage.
- Develop the usage of alternative fuels.
- Participate to investments program and implementation of new equipments.
- Monitor and control the performances of the quarries.
The Successful Applicant Must Have the Following:
- Minimum 20 years of experience.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with a minimum 15 years experience in cement industry and 5 years in similar position.
- Bilingual: Egyptian/English or Egyptian/French.
- Egyptian nationality.
- High level of motivation, strong leadership, excellent personal skills.
- Result oriented good in planning and organization.
- Adaptable, flexible, energetic and team spirit.
- No problem with stress and unexpected situation.