This role is to lead the procurement and logistics of bulk oats from Cupar (UK) to the Co-Man site; as well as the finished goods warehouse. Be the End to End Bulk Oats & Finished goods custodian to ensure stock accountability and accuracy. Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and on time for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to be done on time.
This role is a strategic role to be based in Nigeria to learn the Procurement landscape to ensure PepsiCo Nigeria builds the know how of sourcing raw materials in Nigeria for future company owned/JV food manufacturing operation.
- Manage to procurement and inbound logistics for Bulk Oats ex Cupar
- Manage Bulk oats supply to Co-Man on consignment. Ensure that stock record is timely and accurately completed as stock is transferred to Co-Man manufacturing.
- Manage Finished Goods warehouse and correlate with the Co-man to ensure accurate delivery of finished goods in line with bulk oats sold to Co-Man.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Distributor (FMCL) logistics team for collection of finished goods from the warehouse
- Ensure End to End Procurement/Logistics paperwork is accurately and timely completed for payments to (From FMCL & NHPIL) and from PepsiCo (to Cupar & NHPIL) Nigeria to be processed on time.
- Key role player in identifying and executing continuous improvement opportunities in the Nigerian procurement and logistics area (Inbound & Outbound) to support SSA Productivity Targets.
- Commercial/Supply Chain Degree
- 5 Years in FMCG Procurement/Logistics
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical requirements
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Working in a matrix organization
- Leadership ability (will be engaging with and needing to get Co-Man and Distributor resources to support even though they do not report into this role)