G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents.
Currently, they are seeking a Procurement Manager with the proven track record in the relevant industry.
To manage and oversee the national procurement and purchasing function
Reports to: Finance Director
Direct Subordinates: Buyers
Key Areas of Responsibilities but Not Limited to:
- Development and implementation of sound Policies and Procedures in line with Procurement Strategy
- Conduct, negotiate and manage Suppliers, service level agreements and new procurement deals
- Management of centralized purchasing function
- Manage the budget/expenses – Capex and Opex
- Staff management and development
- Health and Safety
The Successful Applicant Must Have the Following:
- A Bchelor’s Degree level of qualification or equivalent and a formal Purchasing Post-Graduate certificate or similar
- Project management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a procurement role
- Contract negotiation, drafting and management of the tendering processes
- Previous experience in sourcing and managing large and specialist supply contracts
- Experience of evaluating both the in-house and external supply service delivery models.
- Good financial management and written skills