East African Breweries Ltd
East African Breweries Ltd is East Africa’s leading branded alcohol beverage business and has an outstanding collection of beer and spirits brands. With breweries, distilleries, support industries and a distribution network across the region, the group’s diversity is an important factor in delivering the highest quality brands to East African consumers and long-term value to East African investors. EABL has an annual turnover of Kshs 30 Billion and it has the largest share of the beer industry in the region. The group employs more than 1000 people across East Africa.
In everything we do, we begin by living our values:
- Proud of what we do: We act sensitively with the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility. We enjoy and benefit from diversity.
- Be the best: We set high standards and try to exceed them. We deliver results, win where we compete, and celebrate our success.
- Passionate about consumers: We are innovative, constantly searching for new ideas that drive growth and developing them across the business.
- Freedom to succeed: We give each other and ourselves the freedom to succeed because this fosters an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Valuing each other: Inclusion and diversity, partnership and belonging, and respect for people’s lives.