VINCI Construction is France’s leading construction company and a major global player. Its 1,000 companies employ more than 71,000 people in some 100 countries.
VINCI Construction’s distinctive features, over and above its size, are its:
- diverse array of capabilities in building, civil engineering, hydraulic engineering and contracting-related specialities
- business model made up of three business areas forming an excellent fit
- networks of subsidiaries with strong local roots
- specialized activities serving global markets and a division dedicated to the management, design and execution of large, complex projects
- management model combining decentralisation, networking, local manager empowerment and responsibility, focus on people and responsive organisation.
As a business line of VINCI, the world’s leading concessions and construction group, VINCI Construction exemplifies the Group’s entrepreneurial culture.