The primary role of the CEO is to ensure the success of the Company. Together, the Board and CEO create shareholder value, community value, conservation value, climate-change mitigation value and Government value, at scale. The CEO’s role is to ensure the Company is a globally competitive and significant social enterprise which achieves the mission of making conservation of wildlife habitat valuable to people, while mitigating the devastating effects of climate change.
- Implementation of the Company Strategic Plan – 2021-2024
- Ultimate responsibility for legal and fiduciary compliance and oversight in all geographies where the Company is registered.
- Help the Board determine changes to strategy to achieve the Company’s mission through goal setting.
- Enhance the Company’s social impacts to maintain triple gold CCB certifications as a unique selling point and obtain triple gold CCB certifications for pipeline projects.
- Maintain and improve B-Corp certification.
- Accountable for day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that all the Company’s impacts are monitored and reported to the Board.
- Oversee talent recruitment and retention strategy to build 80% of the Company into ‘A’ performers.
- Work with the Chair to enable the board to fulfil its Governance functions, and to maximize Board functioning.
- Achieve sales of full carbon credit issuances at market related prices.
- Refine the Company’s values and culture.
- Build the Company’s reputation and exposure nationally and globally.
- Deliver the Company Annual Top Goals within budget.