The purpose of the Chief Operating Officer role is to be responsible for the efficiency of the business, overseeing the organisation’s ongoing operations and procedures, and to coordinate between commercial, technical, and administrative functions of the company, reporting into the CEO.
- Reporting to the CEO, oversees operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Organizes the schedules and work of assigned departments.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Assists with the design and implementation of business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Sets comprehensive goals for business growth and success.
- Establishes policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversees daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Technical, HR, Commercial, Finance etc.)
- Works with key participants to compile the budget.
- Leads employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluates performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Monitors invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Writes and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Ensures all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manages and maintains relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.