Support and implement Customer Value Management initiatives, campaigns, and projects for Consumer within the Marketing environment. Develop predictive models and measure customer retention and life cycle management programs / campaigns through multiple channels. Increase customer value, reduce churn and increase loyalty across all the products and services thru advanced segmentation and Machine learning optimizations
- Drive development of predictive & Propensity models (eg Churn Prediction model, Next Best Action model, Affinity modelling…) to leverage existing information assets for optimal marketing activity
- Track CVM activities performance & execution on daily basis (uptake, revenues) against roadmap
- Designing and developing analytical models and their optimization
- Build business cases for new developments and promotional CVM campaign portfolio
- Drive analytics to come up with new ideas for promotions and campaigns to change the current behaviour by ensuring usage uplift and upgrading packages.
- Work closely with the CMS vendor, BI and IT team to develop effective reporting capabilities and processes for customer value campaigns
- Interpret the customer base marketing strategy to identify, plan and implement / build the analytical capabilities required to deliver the CVM base management strategy.
- Drive the ROI of base management activity through ensuring the provision and continuous improvement of actionable insights, analyses, CVM reports and dashboards and propensity models.
- Lead the definition, build and management of customer base management business rules for outbound and inbound customer contact activity based on the customer contact strategy.
- Accountable for control group approach and adherences to defined contact strategy and ensure that CVM output can be measured and to be reported upon.
- Manage delivery of insight for the customer base to the rest of the business, including actionable value- and needs-based segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence and market research.
- Contribute to the monthly reporting process and output destined for senior and executive management