***************This role has now been filled
Grand Oak is looking for a Digital E-Commerce Marketing Manager. This role will be part
of a young and dynamic growing mainstream spirits marketing team responsible for a
portfolio of brands.
- Lead over-all retailer-led & channel-led e-commerce campaigns including campaign conceptualization, lower-funnel asset creation and influencer marketing.
- Assure that lower-funnel conversion assets are included in all key digital campaigns and aligned to e-commerce digital mandatorily to drive acquisitions, conversion, and sales in e-commerce channels.
- In charge of e-commerce performance optimization onsite (use of retailer functionalities, schemes, the performance of onsite placements) and offsite (i.e. Search, audience strategy, buy and ad type) working together with media and ecommerce sales team to ensure e-commerce KPIs.
- Own e-commerce campaign evaluation end to end through analysis of e-commerce.
- Associate with e-commerce agency team to design performance-based executions.
- Cooperate with the media team to define A/B testing opportunities (audience segments, channel, and content) for input into media and content brief.
- Design capability/training sessions to upskill brand teams on e-commerce performance marketing.
- Own e-commerce Search and Audience strategy, working together with the media team.
- Own an e-commerce campaign and media Budget, the final approver of e-commerce media support.