Are you someone with a hunger for growth? A whatever it takes mentality? Who understands the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Are you someone who questions things and looks for improvements? Do you have experience in taking a fast-growing business to a greater height? Then you may be perfect for our client’s Head of Employee Engagement role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Up to 50% travel into the region
- Overall responsibility for employee engagement initiatives and human resources
- Overall responsibility for designing, executing and monitoring training programs in order to ensure that quality training is provided to business departments and that there is a constant improvement in training programs and initiatives
- Working closely and in collaboration with various department heads and senior management and employees in developing unique and effective engagement, training and compensation solutions.
- To plan, direct and coordinate the compensation, rewards and benefit plans to employees
- Work with HR Leads to choose and manage vendors providing services related to training, engagement and compensation
- Coordinating employee engagement events
- Design and implement internal buddy system and mentorship programs
- Promoting business values as a tool to shape the company culture
- Identify and address issues and solutions related to employee engagement
Training and Development
- Develop a train the trainer program to enable units to analyse their own data and build action plans
- Work with Senior management to create the long-term learning programs i.e. Leadership Academy and Coaching
- Ensure all the training identified are delivered to ensure the workforce is competent and effective at all times
- Responsible for creation of testing and evaluation processes of the effectiveness of training programs
- Coordinating all process and activities related to performance management and appraisals.
Compensation and Benefits
- Set the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and legal
- Coordinate and supervise the work activities of specialists and support staff
- Oversee the distribution of pay and benefits information to the organization’s employees